Kaizo Caverns – Different entrances, unknown paths, loose ends.
Kaizo Caverns is the fourth map in the Super Hostile series. Kaizo, meaning “reconfigure” or “remake” in Japanese, is made of many different networks connected to huge, dark caverns. Enemies lurking in the shadows and clever traps placed where one would never look. Starting out, you’ll be running into lava and explosive traps already, so watch your step and be weary of your surroundings. In a small starting cavern, you’ll have to jump block to block, avoiding a lava falls and a small pool of lava beneath you, while trying to avoid some pressure traps. The map challenges your vision by placing cleverly hidden plates that blends in very well with the caverns and also tests your reflexes by jumping block to block while avoiding hostile enemies around you. All in all, great map for those underground lava lovers.
Some maps have some rules. Here’s the rules of this map:
- Find wool in chests scattered around the map, do NOT use dyes or spider string for wools!
- You may craft the Iron, Gold, and Diamond blocks.
- Use at least Easy difficulty, and never Peaceful. (I balance around Normal.)
- Do not leave the boundaries of the map and go into normally generated Minecraft terrain.
- Survive in any way you can think of. (Yes, you can mine, craft, and place blocks.)
- You may use spider string wool and sheep wool to craft beds and other items, but not for the Victory Monument.
Some maps also have objectives. Here’s the objectives of this map:
- Find colored wool scattered around the map
- Find and complete the Victory Monument with the found colored wool
Note: This map consists of the following:
Now for some screenshots of the map.