Lethamyr – Broken pieces of land, you roam around in the mysterious and glorious wonders of the continent, but beware of creatures stalking structures, waiting for your demise.
Lethamyr is a continental style map in the Super Hostile series. It is the eleventh map in the series and it still contains the same objective of “complete the monument”, but with a slightly different playstyle added to the mix. The type of this map focuses traveling and exploring across a large expanse of land with the scale of realistic biomes. Meaning that the map is purposely huge in order to give you the feel in taking the time in order to understand the survivals of the atmosphere. The map includes different biomes from surface level and even special biome structures underground. This special map addition features shuffling of chests, spawners, and the Victory Monument. The map randomizes the placement of them with each variant, from variant A to variant E.
Overall, the map really lives up to its name and description. It contains structures that really give off hostile and ominous auras, while cooperating with the beauty of the land. It throws out hostile challenges of traps, puzzles, and mobs against you. Wherever you are, never let your guard down in this mysterious continent.
Some maps have some rules. Here’s the rules of this map:
- Find wool in chests (Fleecy Boxes) or on special boss enemies (Fleecy Mobs) scattered around the map, do NOT use dyes or spider string for wools!
- You may craft the Iron, Gold, and Diamond blocks.
- Use at least Easy difficulty, and never Peaceful.
- Do not leave the boundaries of the map and go into normally generated Minecraft terrain.
- Survive in any way you can think of. (Yes, you can mine, craft, and place blocks.)
- You may use spider string wool and sheep wool to craft beds and other items, but not for the Victory Monument.
- You may not pick up, craft, or move Ender Chests.
Some maps also have objectives. Here’s the objectives of this map:
- Find the Victory Monument
- Search for colored wool scattered around the map
- Use the found wool to complete the Victory Monument
Note: This map consists of the following:
- Complete the Monument
Now for some screenshots of the map.