Nightmare Realm – Dreams fade and grow into the nightmare that stands in your way of survival
The Nightmare Realm is the 8th map in the Super Hostile series. Voted by the community, it proves to be a real challenge for everyone. A dark world, with brutal pain and despair, you travel in flames and heights across the map, avoiding monsters that are out to eliminate you from their world. The map is filled with islands floating around the main island in which you dwell. At the very start, there are already monsters surrounding you. Your objective is to make your way from island to island in search of wool in order to complete the Victory Monument on the main island. The map is just like it states, super hostile, and it’s a nightmare to walk around in such devastation.
Some maps have some rules. Here’s the rules of this map:
- Do NOT use dyes or spider string for wools!
- You may craft the Iron, Gold, and Diamond blocks.
- Use at least Easy difficulty, and never Peaceful. (I balance around Normal.)
- Do not leave the boundaries of the map and go into normally generated Minecraft terrain.
- Survive in any way you can think of. (Yes, you can mine, craft, and place blocks.)
- You may use spider string wool and sheep wool to craft beds and other items, but not for the Victory Monument.
Some maps also have objectives. Here’s the objectives of this map:
- Find wool in chests (Fleecy Boxes) or on special boss enemies (Fleecy Mobs) scattered around the map
- Find the Victory Monument
- Use the found wool to complete the Victory Monument
Note: This map consists of the following:
- Complete the Monument
Now for some screenshots of the map.