Your journey begins with the brightest of offers, but that all so great offer doesn’t last long. The ancient artifact that your team is searching for has been rumored to be cursed with unknown effects. You accept the offer and join a team of excavators to lend them your archaeologist expertise, a team lead by theprestigiousGrizwald. You’ve been given information on where you will meet up with the team and how the excavation should happen. You set sail across the waters to your destination, awaiting what they have to offer.
Shortened from it’s long name, the Curse of the Pyramid is an adventure map that takes you through a story that follows a character from the Yogscast team. The story leads you to a pyramid with the great man in search of the valued treasure, the long lost diamond block that has been rumored to curse anyone who touches it. The tomb that holds the treasure is full of dangers to prevent the item from falling into greedy hands. Many puzzles, traps, and monsters protect the heart of the tomb, no treasure here is easy to obtain. Will accept the pyramid’s invitation and risk the curse?
Some maps have some rules. Here’s the rules of this map:
- You are not allowed to craft, not even from your inventory table.
- You can only use shovels on dirt, gravel, and sand.
- You may build only with sand and gravel.
- Use your Diamond Pick only on mob spawners and diamond blocks.
- You may disable traps as long as it does not break any of the rules above.
- Read the story notes when prompted to in game.
Some maps also have objectives. Here’s the objectives of this map:
Note: This map consists of the following:
Now for some screenshots of the map.