Quagmire Jungle – Take a walk into the jungle where your thoughts are encouraged by the noises from the trees. Strategical thoughts that is.
Left in the jungle with limited options. Decisions with dire consequences have been presented, you must choose whichever has the lowest risk of ending your journey here in the jungle. You’re equipment is all there for you, it’s all the same, the question is, which one do you use and how are you going to use it. You’re going to be put into a lot of sticky situations here that will require you to think decisively on your next actions. Every part of the jungle has been laid out to challenge your mind on what you can learn and remember. Use what you’ve learned about this jungle and memorize the paths, or find yourself lost in the dark woods.
Quagmire Jungle is the second map in the Zero Mercy collection of Complete the Monument maps. This map uses a layout that is meant to confuse the player and really train the mind of the challenger to remember the paths of the map. The map will also teach you decisively on what type of equipment is right for which situation as you tread these dangerous jungle roots shrouded by the leaves of the trees surrounding the area. This map is meant to throw you into a mirror and see if you can devise a route for yourself to memorize, always being on the right path for your own safety. There are paths that lead you to a great beauty of sight or it could lead you into an ambush of hostile mobs awaiting your arrival. You’re not the only one living in these dark woods.
Some maps have some rules. Here’s the rules of this map:
- Complete the Victory Altar with the specified wool.
- Do NOT use mob drops to craft metal blocks for the VA.
- Never play on Peaceful difficulty, use at LEAST easy.
- Do not leave the boundaries of the map. (usually bedrock walls/roof)
- Do not use any mods or 3rd party tools to assist you in the map.
- Do not use any glitches or exploits to give you an advantage in any way.
- Do not build any new nether portals. (relighting ones are fine)
- Do not break command blocks.
Some maps also have objectives. Here’s the objectives of this map:
- Search for colored wool that have been scattered around the map.
- Use the wool to complete the Victory Altar.
Note: This map consists of the following:
- Complete the Monument
Now for some screenshots of the map.