Rapid Labyrinths – A chaotic chase through a maze with no where to turn, but forward.
Rapid Labyrinths is a mini-game and has the objective of Complete the Monument. There is a monument located randomly around the map and it is your objective to complete it. Here’s the catch, the wool has also been placed at a random location around the map and in this specific map, you’ll be facing mobs face to face in a small labyrinth. Each corner will have another hostile mob waiting for you, and each mob is customized with a weapon of their own. With different rooms and many unique pathways leading from one end to another inside this labyrinth, you’ll need to take your time memorizing where you went so you’re sure how to get back. Taking it slow helps, but it could also be risky, you must also be quick on your feet to fend off any hostile waves of monsters that will hunt you down inside the labyrinth, no matter how many walls are in between. When you find that one wool that’s caused you so much trouble, you’re going to have to toughen up and do it all again, backwards. Have fun in this mind boggling puzzle maze, be on your feet while you’re in a dead end, and make sure you watch your own back.
Some maps have some rules. Here’s the rules of this map:
- Use only wool found in chests for the Monument.Do not craft the wool or shear the sheep.
- Always play on Easy or higher if you want the full experience.
- Survive in any way you can.This includes growing food, slaughtering animals, breaking blocks, crafting tools, and any other way you would in Vanilla Minecraft.
- Dont leave the boundaries of the map.
Some maps also have objectives. Here’s the objectives of this map:
- Obtain the wool that has been placed at a point in the map.
- Fight through waves of mobs to obtain the white wool.
- Complete the Victory Monument.
Note: This map consists of the following:
- Complete the Monument
Now for some screenshots of the map.