Rugged Horizons – Sharp turns, jumps, and islands floating at great heights that threatens your well being.
Welcome to Rugged Horizons, where everything is floating and nothing can be seen at the bottom of these bright skies. Every island here seems to be unique and even has a comfy spot of it’s own among the many. Rugged Horizons is the first map in Skeeto’s Complete the Monument collection. The map focuses on the game mode type of open branching. It’s difficulty is made to give everyone a welcome start with it being easy for beginners who are new to the genre, or for the ones who have taken their time to master it’s challenges. The map contains a monument as always in this map category, and the map contains 17 blocks that are required to be discovered, 17 to be put onto the monument. The blocks consists of 16 pieces of different colored wool, and one emerald block. The emerald block will be tougher than the rest to find, hope you get lucky and find it soon. Rugged Horizons challenges you to two bonuses. The first bonus challenge is to hunt down the remaining four emeralds that have been planted around the map. The second challenge is to find four special items for you to keep as a trophy. Now get out there are start the hunt for the wool.
Some maps have some rules. Here’s the rules of this map:
- Find and complete the Monument.
- Use only wool found in chests for the Monument.Do not craft the wool, or shear wool from sheep.
- Always play on Easy or higher if you want the full experience.
- Survive in any way you can.This includes growing food, slaughtering animals, breaking blocks, crafting tools, and fighting baddies. And anything else you do in Vanilla Minecraft!
- Dont leave the boundaries of the map.
- Explore each area as thoroughly as you can.You never know what you may find!
Some maps also have objectives. Here’s the objectives of this map:
- Search for colored wool that have been scattered around the map.
- Use the discovered wool to complete the Victory Monument.
Note: This map consists of the following:
- Complete the Monument
Now for some screenshots of the map.