Sky Pyramid Map – Ever wanted to play a skyblock survival type of map, put wanted a slightly bigger work area? Then this map is for you!
The sky pyramid map is a map for Minecraft that takes on the survival on a floating island in the middle of nowhere type of maps, but this time, rather than surviving on a square or rectangular plane, you’ll have to try to survive on an inverted pyramid. Even though you’ll have a bigger workspace, digging will be significantly harder if you don’t know how many levels are below you. I would highly recommend this map to anyone who enjoyed the skyblock survival maps, I would like to try a similar map for a similar experience. Now for the prerequisites of the map.
Some maps have some rules. Here’s the rules of this map:
- Flying is prohibited.
- You must play on survival mode.
- You’ll have to play on at least the easy difficulty.
Some maps also have objectives. Here’s the objectives of this map:
- You’ll have to make the pyramid bigger. This doesn’t necessarily mean that it will have to be in a pyramid shape.
- You will have to make a cobblestone generator. Be careful not to mess it up!
- You’ll have to make a house that you can live in.
- You’ll have to make a mob grinder.
- You’ll have to make the cactus farm that farms itself.
- You’ll need to make a watermelon farm.
- You’ll need to make a sugarcane farm.
- You’ll need to make a pumpkin farm (that’s a lot of farms!).
- You’ll need to collect 10 netherrack blocks and 10 glowstone blocks from the nether.
- You’ll need to make a bed inside your house.
- You’ll need to make a tree farm that consists of at least five trees.
- Make a new pyramid that’s 10 layers in size this time.
- Collect about 20 ender pearls.
- Make a two-story house.
- Construct a tower that goes all the way from the bottom of the map to the highest point of the map (basically build a tower from bedrock to the highest point in the map or you can’t build any more).
Note: This map consists of the following:
Now for some screenshots of the map.