Skyward Ascent – A map that will make you blink twice and drop your jaws, but don’t stare at it’s beauty too long, because danger is it’s hurtful truth.
Skyward Ascent is the second Complete the Monument map in the Extreme Adventures series. This map features a devastating beauty that will captivate it’s viewers, but it’s true intention is for it’s distraction. Like any other Complete the Monument map, there’s a catch, and this catch is just the same as the others. You will venture out in to the hazardous environments, filled with hostile creatures that are waiting for your arrival. The moment you lay eyes on one of them, it’s already too late, they’ll already be striking. This map is created for everyone of difficulty, whether you’re a new recruit learning the ropes, or a seasoned veteran looking for any challenges.
The map features custom loot and mobs that it’s drops can be traded in for other possessions that may help you throughout your journey. The map features village shops that sell you anything you need to help you survive in this harsh battle. If you think those villagers are giving you a run for your money, then you can take the seekers road and take what you want from hidden chests that have been scattered in unknown locations around the map. Altogether, the map creates one huge pit with crazy intersections leading you to every corner of hostility. The map is perfect for you to take flight towards the wool and to take fight against the treacherous creatures that roam it’s arcs.
Some maps have some rules. Here’s the rules of this map:
- Find and complete the Wool Monument.
- Find wool in chests scattered around the map, do NOT use dyes or spider string for wools!
- You may craft the Iron, Gold, Diamond and Emerald blocks (which features in Skyward Ascent).
- Use at least Easy difficulty, and never Peaceful.
- Do not leave the boundaries of the map and go into normally generated Minecraft terrain.
- Survive in any way you can think of. (Yes, you can mine, craft, and place blocks.)
- You may use spider string wool and sheep wool to craft beds and other items, but not for the Wool Monument.
Some maps also have objectives. Here’s the objectives of this map:
- Find colored wool that have been scattered around the map.
- Complete the Victory Monument using the discovered wool.
Note: This map consists of the following:
- Complete the Monument
Now for some screenshots of the map.