Sunburn Islands – Come here to get your cool heart warmed with a hot island song
Sunburn Islands is 9th map in the Super Hostile series. The map is soothing and relaxing for a Super Hostile map. You’re out on a beach, with thin trees and the hot burning sun beating down on you. The map looks quite relaxing and it is too, but there are still dangers out there that lurking under those trees. The challenge for this map is fairly tough for the weak-hearted or even the veterans of the Super Hostile crew. Simple as it is, the challenge isn’t as dangerous, take this map as your next vacation date away from the rest of the maps that keeps you dead. Altogether, the map is just fun to play on and cool you down from the rest of the Hostiles.
Some maps have some rules. Here’s the rules of this map:
- Do not use dyes or spider strings for wool
- You may craft the Iron, Gold, and Diamond blocks.
- Use at least Easy difficulty, and never Peaceful. (I balance around Normal.)
- Do not leave the boundaries of the map and go into normally generated Minecraft terrain.
- Survive in any way you can think of. (Yes, you can mine, craft, and place blocks.)
- You may use spider string wool and sheep wool to craft beds and other items, but not for the Victory Monument.
Some maps also have objectives. Here’s the objectives of this map:
- Find wool in chests (Fleecy Boxes) or on special boss enemies (Fleecy Mobs) scattered around the map
- Find the Victory Monument
- Use the found wool to complete the Victory Monument
Note: This map consists of the following:
- Complete the Monument
Now for some screenshots of the map.