Dustbowl – Poison, ignite, blow up, and stab your friends in the back with this minecraft version of Team Fortress 2′s Dustbowl map.
Dustbowl is a recreated map of the very popular game, Team Fortress 2. In this map, there are no mods required, all functioned by redstone and a little new command in the next Minecraft update. This map has most of the gameplay of a regular Team Fortress 2 match. You may select one of the 9 classes, each has a unique purpose and weapons. Your objective is the same in one of the game modes of Team Fortress 2, you must either capture the enemy’s control point or protect your control point from your enemies. The structure and the functionality of the map is incredible. The buildings really get the picture of the actual Team Fortress 2 map. Altogether, you really get the feel of the Minecraft gameplay while also getting the FPS style of Team Fortress 2. Great map to play with strangers and your friends as well!
Some maps require some additional items, such as a mod or a texture pack. This map requires the following:
- 12w37a snapshot
- Using 12w37a snapshot, you must have command blocks turned ON in order for the map to function properly
- Modified version of the oCd Disco texture pack (Not available yet)
Some maps have some rules. Here’s the rules of this map:
- Don’t break anyunnecessaryblocks
- A server and bring in some friends to play with!
Some maps also have objectives. Here’s the objectives of this map:
- Capture all the points (Attackers)
- Defend your points until time runs out (Defenders)
Note: This map consists of the following:
Now for some screenshots of the map.