Welcome to the lands of East Asia, where all the events and culture celebrations happen. There is much more than just celebrations though, but that’s why you’re here. You’re here to enlighten yourself in the mysterious parts of the East, whether it’s from religious prayers, to the mass productive industries. Here, you’ll find yourself living differently to the ones around you, and discovering things that you never knew existed. The people here seem to be greeting you well for you socializing with them and giving an interest to your culture. You find yourself holding onto jade gems, very astonishing with it’s bright glimmering glow. You feel like you won’t be leaving there anytime soon.
The Mysterious East is all that’s above. An adventure map created by a group in 8 months to give you a map that you can immerse yourself in great detail about the cultures of East Asia. Cultures from China, Tibet, and Japan! It may be a Minecraft map, but the things you can do to educate others through building blocks. In this map, you’ll experience a lot of custom items and textures thanks to the team for putting in a little extra effort to provide you guys their very own texture pack to give this map an even more realistic feeling to the culture. As you get started into the map and progress, you’ll find a custom gem called “Jade” in chests or given to you by the people around you. This will be your score tracker. Play against or with friends to see if you can grab the most jades or find the most as a team and see how you well you do against others on the map board.
The map features custom mobs, and beautiful landscapes to put emphasis on the “Mysterious” part of the name. In the map, you can embark on main quests and side quests given to you by NPC’s. With these quests, you’ll be following a story line provided by the magic of Command Blocks. Finally, to finish up the mystery of the map, you’ll be able to face against 6 bosses. There’s a catch, two bosses won’t be a problem to encounter, while the other four will be safely hidden where you’ll have to search before you’ll get to test your strength. Good luck and enjoy yourself!
Some maps require some additional items, such as a mod or a texture pack. This map requires the following:
Some maps have some rules. Here’s the rules of this map:
- The Texture Pack that comes with this map is REQUIRED, seriously Pikimon had to make a custom texture pack to make a lot of stuff impossible to make otherwise.
- Make sure to have this map set on either Easy, Normal or Hard. If you put this map on peaceful all the mobs will de-spawn and the map will be less interesting than a walk through the museum of socks.
- This map is heavy on command blocks, make sure they work for you before you play.
- This map is made for Survival.
- Do not break blocks. (that includes item frames)
- Map is designed for 1-3 players
- Firespread must be OFF. (IMPORTANT)
- Don’t trade with villagers, it’s not like you can anyways emeralds are non-existant in this map and using them is a bit redundant with the supplies that are give
Important settings to use when hosting a server:
- CommandBlockOutput – false
- doFireTick – false
- doMobLoot – false
- doMobSpawning – false
- doTileDrops – false
- keepInventory – true
- mobGriefing – false
Some maps also have objectives. Here’s the objectives of this map:
- Complete the story line and defeat the bosses.
- Obtain as many Jade gems as you can.
Note:This map consists of the following:
Now for some screenshots of the map.