Article By BlueOrchardDecember 13, 2016
The Survival Games 2 – Fight for your life in the second installment of The Survival Games!
The Survival Games 2, the second installment created by the well known team of Vareide. In this second installment of The Survival Games, you fight for your life in a destroyed city. As you fight through skyscrapers, banks, a town hall, and even a forest surrounding the city. You start in a small cleared out area of the forest. There is a cleverly made timer created by the team of Vareide, as it hits zero, the tube rises and you dash for the chests in the center. You grab everything you need and find shelter.
You prepare your campsite for incoming attacks and ready yourself for hunting down others around you. As you roam around, you find chests stocked with food, weapons, or armor to give you an advantage in the game. As you kill everyone you see, you rise in the ranks, until there is no one left. You are the last survivor and champion!
In this map, there is a host, the host is meant to maintain the map and enforce the rules on the players. As the host, you keep track of who is still alive and who is dead, the Host can also enable mobs at night to make things all the harder. You also have the option to make a bukkit server and install a plugin that can help you enforce the rules.
Some maps require some additional items, such as a mod or a texture pack. This map requires the following:
- A server
- People to play with (Play with up to 24 people!)
Some maps have some rules. Here’s the rules of this map:
- Only one player can win the games
- You can not break any blocks except for mushrooms and leaves
- You can only place blocks you discover in chests
- Inventory of all players must be empty before starting
- No player may enter the Host house
In this map, there is a Host to maintain the mode of the game and map, these are the rules and jobs of the Host:
- The Host is allowed to add any weapons or food they wants in the center chest after the second day has passed
- The Host is allowed to spawn zombies, creepers, or skeletons after the second day has passed
- If a player is stuck in a hole or in a similar situation, the Host may teleport the player out
Some maps also have objectives. Here’s the objectives of this map:
- Solve hidden puzzles to find items to give you an advantage
- Slaughter players until you are the last alive
Note: This map consists of the following:
Now for some screenshots of the map.
Here's a video of the The Survival Games 2 Map in action.