The Walls – Prepare yourself for war against other players, time is a factor
The Walls is a PvP map and each player as there own little land to mine and build on. You can mine down into the ground and mine out as many ores as you can and then craft to show that you are dangerous. As you dig down into the ground, you may find some hidden chests, those chests can contain food, weapons, armor, and some other misc. items to help you survive against the others. You have 15 minutes to get everything done until the walls crumble before you. As soon as that happen, you rush into the battlegrounds and slaughter everyone you see and/or complete the objective and be crowned victor of The Walls.
Some maps require some additional items, such as a mod or a texture pack. This map requires the following:
- A server
- Friends to play with!
Some maps have some rules.
Rules of a Player:
- Wait for the host to give you a “cell” before the game starts. This is where you start
- Once the cell pushes you up, you are free to go and prepare for the walls to come down before you
- Don’t break the sand blocks in the wall
- Don’t leave the space delimited by the bedrock
- Don’t build anything higher than the wall
- You may create alliances, but there can only be one victor, treason is encourage
- Use your intelligence, skills, and creativity to build structures, defenses, and to slaughter the others
Rules of the Host:
- Place all the players in their cells in the corners of the map
- To start the game, press start when everyone is ready
- Make sure to assign a player to the zone that is close to the clock with the two wires
- Make sure you have the server view distance to 15
- Make sure to have monsters off
- If you want to play with everybody else, you have around 15 seconds to get to your own cell
- If you want the game to go on longer, you can create new objectives and have them complete it to finish the game
Some maps also have objectives. Here’s the objectives of this map:
Note: This map consists of the following:
Now for some screenshots of the map.