Uncharted Territory – Beyond the boundaries, lies glory
Inspired by Vech’s Super Hostile series, Uncharted Territory is another series created with the same genre of CTM, Complete The Monument. The objectives are the same in Uncharted Territory as it was in Super Hostile. There is wool scattered around the map. It is your objective to find all the colors of wool scattered around the map and complete the Victory Monument. Beware though, you are not alone, there are enemies lurking behind in your shadows ready to eliminate you from their home. As the name states, you wander around in uncharted territory, fighting off horrors of the night and the dangers of underground. The architect is quite simple, but is able to portray theworkmanship in its looks so very well. Not to mention some of the structures give off an aura to the area. Even though it looks like a regular survival map, there is much more to it than meets the eye. So prepare yourself for whats yet to come in Uncharted Territory I.
Some maps have some rules. Here’s the rules of this map:
- Do NOT use dyes or spider string for wools!
- You may craft the Iron, Gold, and Diamond blocks.
- Use at least Easy difficulty, and never Peaceful. (I balance around Normal.)
- Do not leave the boundaries of the map and go into normally generated Minecraft terrain.
- Survive in any way you can think of. (Yes, you can mine, craft, and place blocks.)
- You may use spider string wool and sheep wool to craft beds and other items, but not for the Victory Monument.
Some maps also have objectives. Here’s the objectives of this map:
- Find wool in chests (Fleecy Boxes) or on special boss enemies (Fleecy Mobs) scattered around the map
- Find the Victory MonumentMonument
Note: This map consists of the following:
Now for some screenshots of the map.