Uncharted Territory II – Enter the shrouds of darkness
Uncharted Territory II is the second installment in the Uncharted Territory series. Inspired by the Super Hostile series, it contains the same objectives and same genre. Your objective is to find and complete the Victory Monument using wool you find in chests around the map. This map sends you into nothing but darkness. The map is very kind at the beginning, but once you start advancing deeper into the depths of darkness, things begin stir. You feel an ominous aura surrounding you. You start to see weird and abandoned structures as you travel throughout the land. Curiosity fills your mind, but beware, for you are not alone in this dark land.
Some maps have some rules. Here’s the rules of this map:
- Do NOT use dyes or spider string for wools!
- You may craft the Iron, Gold, and Diamond blocks.
- Use at least Easy difficulty, and never Peaceful. (I balance around Normal.)
- Do not leave the boundaries of the map and go into normally generated Minecraft terrain.
- Survive in any way you can think of. (Yes, you can mine, craft, and place blocks.)
- You may use spider string wool and sheep wool to craft beds and other items, but not for the Victory Monument.
Some maps also have objectives. Here’s the objectives of this map:
- Find colored wool scattered around the map in chests
- Find the Victory Monument
- Complete the Victory Monument using the found wool
Note: This map consists of the following:
Now for some screenshots of the map.