Uncharted Territory III – The next territory awaits you with new surprises as you get nearer.
Welcome, this is the third installment in the Uncharted Territory series, and like all the others maps, we have a beautiful Monument for you to complete. This most recent and biggest map made by the creator yet, has some new features to introduce and some details that you can’t miss when you play. With this new custom features, bigger map size, and overall variety in the creativity, there’s going to be a lot to explore and discover. You’ll be seeing things stretch from luscious green jungles to scorching lava pillars with wool and precious metals waiting somewhere in between.
Uncharted Territory 3 features custom unique mobs adding to a different style of gameplay aside from the previous maps. There is also much more such as the biomes and scenery mentioned before, which really sets the mood wherever you are. With sixteen pieces of wool to be discovered, you’re in for an amusing adventure, even a different style on the Victory Monument adds to the exploration. The functions of Command Blocks compliment the Complete The Monument category, and this is no different from the rest. Again, there’s always something new waiting around the corner with Command Blocks, it’s just even better with risks around you. Lastly, it’s always merrier to have some pals with you, bring along some friends along with you for the ride. Just another notice, avoid using Bukkit as this map has some incompatibility issue with Bukkit functions that breaks some key aspects to the map’s gameplay, but it is still playable.
Some maps require some additional items, such as a mod or a texture pack. This map requires the following:
- Use a Vanilla server if you’re playing on a server, this map is not compatible with Bukkit. (Recommended)
Some maps have some rules. Here’s the rules of this map:
- Play on at least Easy difficulty.
- Do not leave the boundaries of the map.
- Use wool only found within chest, don’t shear sheep, don’t dye wool, or don’t craft wool from spider silk.
- Do anything or everything to survive.
- You may craft resource blocks. (Iron blocks, Gold blocks, and Diamond blocks)
- You may use spider string for non-monument purpose. (Beds, Fishing Rods, Bows, etc.)
- Map specific rules are found in-game.
Some maps also have objectives. Here’s the objectives of this map:
- Explore the zones while searching for colored wool scattered around the map.
- Complete the Victory Monument consisting of 16 pieces of wool along with Iron, Gold, and Diamond blocks.
Note: This map consists of the following:
- Complete the Monument
Now for some screenshots of the map.