Waking Up – Become a dream walker and enter the state of lucid dreaming, control your dreams and subvert your nightmares
Waking Up is a map made by Vechs and is inspired by a short story called, Waking Up byAndrea J. Buchanan. This is the fourteenth map in the Super Hostile series and is very similar to a couple other maps that have already been finished in the series. If you liked Kaizo Caverns and Spellbound Caves in the series, then you’ll definitely like Waking Up. Waking Up is similar with the way it was designed, with the same idea as the others, it has many rooms and caves that are connected to each other. Each of them being different in view, but also being familiar with the others. In a simpler way, there are many huge caves, each connecting with each other and all of them have a unique feature whether its the details in the cave, or whats contained within its shadows.
Just the same as any other map in the Super Hostile series, the map is very dangerous no matter where you are and it is relentless on the player. Beware of what’s behind you and what’s in front of you, everything you see here, is not what it seems. Becareful of your actions and release yourself from this nightmare.
Some maps have some rules. Here’s the rules of this map:
- Do NOT use dyes or spider string for wools!
- You may craft the Iron, Gold, and Diamond blocks.
- Use at least Easy difficulty, and never Peaceful. (I balance around Normal.)
- Do not leave the boundaries of the map and go into normally generated Minecraft terrain.
- Survive in any way you can think of. (Yes, you can mine, craft, and place blocks.)
- You may use spider string wool and sheep wool to craft beds and other items, but not for the Victory Monument.
- You may not pick up, craft, or move Ender Chests.
Some maps also have objectives. Here’s the objectives of this map:
- Find the Victory Monument
- Search for colored wool scattered around the map inside chests
- Use the found wool to complete the Victory Monument
Note: This map consists of the following:
- Complete the Monument
Now for some screenshots of the map.