AtmosMobs Mod – Add more mobs to your game that contribute to the atmosphere of Minecraft! The empty feeling Minecraft gives you is now a thing of the past!
Minecraft has always felt a little empty. If you have ever climbed a mountain inthegame, and lookedaround once you were up there, you don’t really feel any sense of satisfaction because, well, the world is sort of empty. There’s not much to look at, other than thelusciouslandscape. What I’m trying to say is that there aren’t any mobs to look at, such as birds flying in the sky, or animals swimming in the ocean. Minecraft is lacking the survival atmosphere basically.
That’s where the AtmosMobs mod comes in to save the day! The atmosmobs mod is a mod that adds several mobs into the game, and their purpose is to basically add to the atmosphere of the game! Even though their main purpose is to add to the atmosphere, the mobs do have some specialabilitiestoo though! Here’s the list of some of mobs added, along with what they do:
- Rare, and also hostile.
- If you see this mob, be sure to take a screenshot of it because of how majestic it looks!
- Can drop a pheonix feather.
- Drops slimeball equivalents.
- Beehive and Bees
- The hive will drop 3 honey, but will also unleash the wrath of the bees!
- You can kill the bees with a shovel, or by jumping into water.
- Praying Mantis
- Main point is to look cool.
- Collects wood from trees.
- Builds dams.
- Drops sticks when slain.
- Just like a cow, but drops more items.
- Will defend itself if attacked.
- Lava Snake
- Can swim on lava.
- Can be tamed with a stack of rotten flesh.
- If you don’t want to burn while riding it, feed it the slimeball equivalent acquire by slaying a salamander.
- Digs through stone.
- Drops flint when slain.
Believe it or not, that’s only a quarter of what this mod has to offer! This mod adds so many mobs, that it’s hard to keep track of them! You know what that means though, right? If you were to climb that same mountain I mentioned in the beginning, you will be amazed by how full of life Minecraft is now.
All in all, this mod is great when it comes to adding to the game’s atmosphere, and is recommended for you if you want to enhance your game visually and atmosphericallytoo.