Convenient Inventory Mod – Organize your inventory with a click of a button! No longer will you have a messy inventory!
The inventory in Minecraft. I don’t know about you, but I have a hard time keeping it tidy. After several minutes of mining, my inventory is all messed up, as in, ores, tools, and cobblestone is everywhere. It’s hard to find stuff, and it usually takes a few minutes to completely organize it.
Well, thanks to the Convenient Inventory mod, messy inventories are a thing of the past! Theconvenientinventory mod is a mod that allows you to organize your inventory with a couple of clicks! this will save you a ton of time down the road. Did I mention that it works with chests too? This means that you can organize your chests too! Here’s the list of new hotkeys that this mod adds to help you organize your inventory:
- S + Left Mouse Click
- Sorts your inventory.
- Scroll Wheel
- Sorts your inventory as well.
- Q + Left Mouse Button
- Drops the item you click. Only 1 though.
- Q + Right Mouse Button
- Drops the item you click. This time, it drops a whole stack.
- Q + Shift + Left Mouse Button
- Drops the item you click. By that, I mean it drops ALL of that item. 5 stacks of cobblestone? No problem!
- 1 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,) + Left Mouse Button
- Assigns the item clicked to the appropriate hotbar slot.
As you can see, there’s a whole bunch of new commands added! Thanks to this, you can now sort your inventory in mere seconds! Depending on your place and time, this can mean life and death.
All in all, this mod is great for what it does, and I would recommend it for anyone who had problems with inventory management before, or has problems with inventory management now, like myself.