Improved Mob Spawn Mod – Make rare mobs spawn at a more common rate! Blaze rods and magma cream will no longer be hard to acquire!
Has it ever bothered you howexcruciatinglyhard it is to get items like blaze rods and magma cream? How about trying to get slimeballs? It’s not even actually hard to get the item itself, but finding the mobs that carry them is another story. Think about it. How many times have you encountered a magma cube? I myself have only encountered 3 magma cubes in my entire time playing Minecraft, and I’ve put over 500 hours in the game! Sure, I don’t go to the nether much, but even so, I’ve seen how rare magma cubes are.
Then there’s this mod. The Improved Mob Spawn Mod is a mod that does exactly what it say, as in it improves the mob spawning system, and that can be in your favor or not. It depends on how you look at it. For example, even hard to kill mobs will now spawn more frequently, but at the same time, that means more frequent rare drops. Anyways, here’s the list of what this mod does:
- Slimes spawn everywhere underground, if you’re deep enough.
- Cave spiders also spawn everywhere underground, if you’re deep enough.
- The blaze now spawn everywhere in the nether. This is great and bad at the same time if you think about it.
- Magma cubes spawn about two times more often now.
- Spider jockeys are more likely to spawn too. This will mean mob encounters are going to be a lot harder.
- There’s silverfish ore now. Watch out for those!
All in all, this mod is a great mod for what it does, and I would recommend it to anyone who would like to make the difficulty of their game slightlyhigher, or would like to be able to get the more rare drops at a faster rate. I know that I’m definitely going to use this mod!